Free Spins Bonuses are basically free pulls or free bets that most casinos offer to their new players. This offer may also be available to existing customers in a form of continuous promotions. Traditionally, Free Spins Bonuses are available not for all online casino games and most often players can get this award on particular slots.
Types of Free Spins Bonuses
There are two types of Free Spins Bonus:
- Free Spins Bonus No Deposit Required – doesn’t ask for making any deposit to get this offer. You simply need to register, and free spins will be automatically credited to your casino account. Usually, this bonus comes with the max withdrawal limit that can vary from $200 to $5,000.
- Free Spins Deposit Required Bonus – free spins are credited to your account, once you made a deposit according to the required minimum. Free spins often go in combination with other offers (deposit the required minimum – receive the match bonus & free spins). Traditionally, this type of free spins bonus doesn’t have any limit for the maximum withdrawal but requires fulfilling wagering requirements to make a withdrawal.
Considering all the variety of free spins bonuses activating and wagering requirements, be sure to check the details of every offer and read about all restrictions.
Free Spins Bonuses Restrictions
- Not all countries are eligible for this offer;
- Wagering requirements must be met to withdraw winnings;
- Max withdrawal amount from free spins is limited;
- Availability is limited (fixed free spins number);
- Free spins bonus can be used for particular games only;
- Limited time – usually they are valid for a few days.
Free Spins Bonuses Wagering Requirements
- Turnover (playthrough) shows how many wagering on games is required to withdraw winnings. So, when you read “10 free spins, 10 times wagering requirement”, that means you need to pay for 100 spins to get the 10 free spins. If a bonus of 100 USD has a 20 x wagering requirement, you must place a total of 2,000 USD worth of bets (20 x 100) before you can withdraw funds.
- We strongly advise you to take great care when you see no deposit free spins bonuses because these usually have significantly higher wagering requirements.
- Once you won an amount of money through free spins, this money turns into bonus money. Bonus money usually has an expiration date of several days, so, if you don’t use it within this time, the bonus will be automatically canceled.
Free Spins Bonus is the perfect way to test a new game or a new gambling site without risking much. Of course, if you read Terms & Conditions attentively, know wagering requirements and weight all pros and cons. Having understood the main principle of Free Spins Bonus work, you can have a look at some casinos that have free spins on offer. Go Wild Casino gives 50 free spins as a welcome package to its new customers (no deposit is required). Gala Casino provides its customers with 25 free spins on Marvel Slots.