Europa Casino was established in 2004, is managed by Imperial E-Club and licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission. It offers a good selection of games, secure play environment and good bonus structure. Powered by the software of PlayTech, Europa Casino is available for Download and Instant play. As the name suggests, the casino is open to most European countries.
Bonuses & Promotions
- Full year’s total bonus up to €2,400 – for new players.
– 100% bonus after 1st deposit up to €100 – available EACH month (€1,200 for 1 year).
– €25 Weekly loyalty bonus – available EACH week (€1,200 for 1 year).
– High roller bonus of up to €500 for making a first deposit €1,000 or more.
- Refer a friend bonus – €50 for you & €25 for your friend.
The players can join Europa Casino VIP Club as soon as they open a real-money account here, starting at Bronze level. The 6-level VIP club at this casino gives loyal customers faster conversions of points, faster withdrawals, higher conversion rate of comps points to cash and other benefits.
Besides, there is Weekly Loyalty bonus that is paid out to active VIP members who make at least 4 regular deposits and are subscribed to Europa Casino promotional emails.
- Europa Bronze – €50
- Europa Silver – €75
- Europa Gold – €100
- Europa Platinum – €150
- Europa Diamond – €200
- Europa Premier – €250
Active players can earn comp points for the bets they make at Europa Casino. Every time you wager, you automatically receive comp points that can be redeemed for cash. Different games have different contribution for comp points and 1 point is awarded
– €9 bet in slots/ progressives
– €20 bet in roulette
– €20 bet in Card Games
– €30 bet in Video Poker
– €30 bet in BlackJack Switch/Surrender
– €10 bet in all others
Unfortunately, at their website we couldn’t find any information concerning comp points exchange rate for cash credits.