William Hill Casino is owned and operated by William Hill, one of the largest UK-based firms in the gambling sector. The casino is licensed in Gibraltar, powered by respected industry names, such as PlayTech, NetEnt, GTECH G2, and OpenBet, and has all the tools required to be a leading brand in the online gaming world. The brand name is known across Europe, and the website reflects the company’s international focus with multiple languages, payment, and currency options.
Promotions & Bonuses
Some offers are seasonal, but there are always multiple bonus options available to both new and regular William Hill customers.
Welcome Bonus Offers:
- Platform 1st Deposit Bonus – 150% match bonus up to £200 (for the Download casino players only). Platform 1st Deposit Bonus for high roller players can be up to £500.
- Normal 1st Deposit Bonus – 100% match bonus up to £150. Normal 1st Deposit Bonus for high roller players can be up to £300. It cannot be combined with the platform bonus.
- High Roller 1st Deposit Bonus – 30% match bonus up to £150 (ordinary players)/ £300 (high roller players).
Minimum deposit £10 (ordinary players)/ £1,000 (high rollers). To withdraw your winnings, you should wager x20 of your deposit and bonus amount.
- 2nd Deposit Bonus – 75% match bonus up to £100. The bonus is available only for those players who played whole 1st deposit & 1st deposit bonus. The minimum deposit required is £10.
To withdraw your winnings, you should wager x15 of your deposit and bonus amount.
- £3,500 Monthly loyalty bonus.
- 20% of up to £175 per deposit – redeemable up to 5x every week. It is paid to 1 time a day, up to 5 times a week and only if there is zero on your balance account.
- Refer a friend bonus – £50 for you & £50 for an invited friend, once your friend makes 1st deposit at William Hill.
Comp Points Program:
At William Hill casino, you can earn complimentary points and exchange them for cash. Each time you make a wager, you get comp points in return.
- £10 = 1 comp point
- Certain games yield double comp points. However, they do not explain what games are included in this offer.
- Comp points can be redeemed for cash, the value of which is calculated based on your VIP level. The balance of comp points will increase the longer you play.
VIP status effects the value of your comp points and exchange rate. There is little information to indicate how to achieve VIP levels, but William Hill does state that your status as VIP is determined based on the amount of deposits, wagers, and your status within the casino.
- Bronze – 95 comp points = £1
- Silver – 90 comp points = £1
- Gold – 85 comp points = £1
- Platinum – 80 comp points = £1
In addition to this, VIP clients can benefit from exclusive bonuses, special VIP promotions, increased table limits, extra-fast withdrawal, access to VIP tournaments, and specialized gifts.