Microgaming Software Systems Ltd has been the one of the leaders in the casino software industry since the early 1990 s. The company licenses over 400 online gaming brands worldwide, and also offers 750 + game titles, with more than 1,200 game variants in over 45 languages. Microgaming continues to provide award-winning Casino, Mobile, Poker, Bingo, Land-based, Sportsbook, Live Dealer, Progressives, and Network Gaming software, and manages services to a wide global audience. Their content is available through Quickfire, and offers a versatile and unique gaming experience.
Pros and Cons:
- Microgaming’s Mobile Platform is produced with the latest technologies; they offer an incredible choice of over 225 dedicated mobile games. Their mobile games are compatible with Android, Apple, BlackBerry and Windows Phone, and they are playable on at least 3,000 different devices. Their Adaptive design ensures compatibility with a wide range of screen sizes, and multiple resolutions as well.
- Their gaming software and products are produced extensively with both the licensed casino owners in mind, and the gambling customer’s best interests as well. This has been shown by the company’s extensive efforts to enact high industry standards. Microgaming is a co-founding member of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC), which establishes codes of conduct on online gaming, including the veracity of advertising, the speed of payouts, data protection and auditing.
- There are several gaming options to choose from with over 750 casino games and with 41 progressives to choose from as well - Plus there are over 31 multi-player games available too.
- Finding Cons about this founding father of online gaming are tough. One downside to having such a massive and continual production of games since the early days of online gambling is that Microgaming’s endless variations of games tend to be very similar in nature, and start to become redundant after a while.
- Casino games include mobile apps, sports-book, live dealer, and network gaming, Microgaming also has over 750 of the industry’s leading casino, slots, and video poker, blackjack, and roulette games.
- Microgaming’s progressive slot casino Mega Moolah, boasts incredible jackpots with one winner in 2009 taking away $6,374,434, making it the largest online casino payout ever at the time. Another Microgaming progressive payout totaled £5.88 million, with a Mega Moolah jackpot win at Butlers Bingo.
- Microgaming offers one of the leading online poker applications called the Microgaming Poker Network, the software allows players to play multiplayer poker games such as Texas hold 'em, and five-and-seven card stud-poker against real people in real-time.
- Microgaming has been an active promoter of initiatives that have set the bar for some of the highest standards initiated into the gaming industry, most notably in the areas of fair gaming, responsible operator conduct, and player protection.
Gaming Experience and Popular/Supported Games
Video Slots games are innumerable in number and choosing the ones from the Microgaming stable can be a tricky process. Newbie players can find themselves in a maze with several Microgaming based slots; making a decision for playing just one game can be a bit naïve as the games are constantly upgraded at large. Avalon, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck are some amazing microgaming slots games.
The MPN Poker network is available in 22 different languages and has 100 casino side games. Old standards such as Texas Hold’em, 7-Card Stud, 5-Card Stud, and 5-card draw, plus other games like Omaha Omaha, Hi-Lo, Razz, and Blaze Poker are all offered as well.
Slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker and multi-player on-line Poker options give the user a wide variety of choices. Cutting-edge slots themed with Hollywood hits like Jurassic Park offer great graphics and action which features 243 ways to win across five reels.
Progressive Casino Games
Microgaming’s progressive slot network has paid out over a whopping 425 Million Euros to date, throughout its 41 progressive casino games.
Bingo is offered in both desktop and mobile devices. Each Bingo room is customizable and features a managed community oriented chat. Microgaming progressive Bingo jackpots reach into the millions. The games are multi-lingual and give the user several currency options.
Online Live Dealer
The Microgaming Live platform offers High Definition video streaming that also provides multi-player action where the cards are shuffled and dealt in Real-Time. Microgaming also launched the world’s first branded Live Dealer offering, with Playboy Live Dealer. Live Baccarat brings players interactive game-play, and includes features like side bets and multi-table action. The Live Roulette tables use a laser beam to activate readings, eliminating the likelihood of human error and make the games as accurate as possible. Live Dealer Blackjack has state-of-the art graphics with rich features, plus a ‘bet behind’ function which allows users to play Blackjack by placing bets on another user’s box while waiting for an open seat to become available.
Microgaming holds licenses with major entertainment companies such as Warner Brothers, and DC Comics that allows them to offer slot games based on major successfully popular themes such as The Dark Night, Playboy, Battlestar Galactica, and Tomb Raider. The Viper platform was released back in 2002 and is still comparable to many competitors’ software products today. Used as a benchmark for high quality, the Viper software sets the bar high for any other competitor. Also Microgaming launched the Quickfire platform back in 2010 to users around the world.
Microgaming Software Systems Ltd claims to have produced the first ever online casino in 1994. It is clear that they have been relentlessly busy dominating the online gaming industry over the years. The vast amount of product they have to offer the gamer, and the substantial progressive jackpot payouts they are known for, make them a safe bet when it comes to good graphics, and high ethical industry standards. The company has thrived since the introduction of their Viper software which has become a benchmark of excellence within the online gaming industry. The software has proven to be the most efficient solution ever offered by Microgaming to its operators and players. New games are released monthly adding even more to the company’s already large collection of casino games.
About our company: