Realtime Gaming, known as RTG, was established in 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia. But after its acquisition by Hastings International in 2007, its development team was relocated to Costa Rica. The company’s software offers a large selection of games to choose from at over 150 plus. They are known in the industry for their exclusive "Real Series" slots. Realtime’s software is licensed by various foreign operators who run their own casino sites independently from RTG.
Pros and Cons:
- Excellent customer service and generous welcome bonuses.
- Provides one of the best video poker softwares.
- Realtime Gaming Casino’s accept US players.
- Hit frequency on progressives considered to be high in the industry.
- The Lobby is easy to navigate and offers 24/7 customer service.
- You cannot download multiple games all at the same time.
- They used to have a bad reputation in the industry and there are still “Rogue” RTG casinos out there in which to watch out for.
- Graphics and sound are average, nothing special.
- RTG is not highly regarded as one of the biggest providers, even though they have been around for almost two decades.
- Realtime Gaming keeps track of all account transactions and what the gamer plays, this allows the casino to be well informed and have information ready in which to solve possible problems, this feature helps promote great customer service.
- RTG websites are well-known for granting their clients generous non-deposit and welcome deposit bonuses (up to 400% first deposit bonuses).
- Over 150 games are offered with entertaining graphics, sound, and smooth gameplay.
Popular RTG Slot Games
T-Rex has good graphics and sound. It is a progressive random jackpot slot with basic audio controls and Auto-spin mode.
Cleopatra’s Gold is a standard five reel 20 line games progressive with bet ranges Of 1coin to 100 coins.
Naughty or Nice? This has up to 50 pay lines and offers progressive Jackpots and large bonuses.
The Company has an array of video poker games, table games like craps, blackjack, and roulette; and multi-line, 3-reel and 5-reel video slots games.
- Baccaratpays 9 to 1 on a tie bet, as opposed to the usual 8 to 1. Wins on the Banker bet are rounded down to the nearest quarter.
- Realtime Gaming also has a number of Blackjack games to choose from.
- Two bingo games are offered by RTG, Bonus Bingo and Roaring Twenties Bingo. Both games have multiplier features, and extra ball bonuses. Their bingo rooms display adequate standard graphics, and have decent promotions. Bingo players can get to know each other in chat rooms while they play. Moderators are also on hand in order to ensure that the tone is kept polite.
- Roaring Twenties is a progressive jackpot Bingo game that has a Maxi jackpot for a total card-blackout, the game also has a major and minor random jackpot as well that usually gets into the tens of thousands.
At Box 24 Casino, dealer cards are displayed in full open hands on RTG’s Blackjack table, letting the player have a big advantage over table games online, rather than land based casinos. The “player edge” of online Blackjack table gives an inviting perk to internet gambling.
Realtime’s Progressive Jackpots
At last count (Dec 2014), the company’s progressive jackpot pool was over 11 million USD. Total payouts were over 19 million. RTG’s Aztec Millions is one of the largest jackpot games with an average payout of over a million. They also have a Caribbean Stud Jackpot that gets into the hundreds of thousands.
- Jackpot Piñatas is a standard modern 5 reel 20 pay line progressive, this big payout game also risks a lot with $5 dollar fixed bets. An array of maracas, limes, roses, sombrero hats, and tacos fill the reels of this high paying progressive. The Donkey Piñata is wild, and it can pay out up to 40000 credits, the Bull Piñata offers even bigger payouts which include the giant million dollars plus progressive jackpot.
- Aztec’s Treasure is also a 20 line five reel random progressive with a max bet of $100, and a relatively small minimum of 20 cents per line, in order to hit the jackpot that reaches the mid thousands.
RTG’s Caribbean Stud Poker is the standard industry 5-card poker game played with a single deck of 52 cards where gamers play against the Dealer. You “Ante” the initial bet, then receive a hand, and decide if you would like to bet against the Dealer’s hand. When the Dealer lays his cards face up, you must decide if you will bet on the strength of your 5-card poker hand. If you fold, you forfeit your Ante. In order to then bet against the Dealer, you must double your Ante by clicking “Raise”. The progressive pays out on a side-bet regardless of whether the dealer qualifies or not. The pay scale for the Caribbean Stud side-bet progressive is as follows: Royal Flush pays 100% of Progressive Jackpot and a Straight Flush pays 10%, Four-of-a-kind pays a flat $500 dollars, Full house $100, and a Flush pays a flat $75.
Realtime software offers both downloadable software, and also the convenience of Flash “Instant Play. “ A centralized customer service with an integrated customer access log also speeds up the resolving of any encountered problems on any of their powered sites.
Realtime’s past track record on “Rogue” casinos are pretty dismal, but fortunately today their reputation has greatly improved over the past decade or so. A few of those “Rogue” branded casinos’ are still out there, but seem to run their casino’s independent of Realtime Gaming’s authority or control. Non-payment complaints are the primary issues stated from players. This shows an important Achilles heel of RTG casinos – The lack of “Real” RTG control over the casinos that use the company’s software. All in All, Realtime Gaming is considered as trusted longtime contender in the Casino Software Industry.
About our company: