Rival is a Canadian based online gambling software company established in 2006. The company produces over 150 types of casino gaming applications. They have a small selection of specialty games such as keno, bingo, scratch cards, and even Sudoku. Rival’s Gaming programs were developed in the beginning by Black Chip Ltd., which is located in Cyprus.
Pros and Cons:
- I-Slots, gives users a series of interactive slots games that play out sequenced stories like a movie; this feature makes their slots fun and interesting.
- Another great thing about Rival is that their software downloads faster than most of its competition with its use of a content delivery network (CDN). The network allocates large amounts of content on its large distribution system of local servers. The servers are deployed in multiple data centers across the Internet, thus providing high availability and quality performance.
- There are Rival casinos which accept gamblers from USA.
- It is a smaller player in the Casino Software Business, thus their choices are limited compared to big old-school software giants like Microgaming.
- Their specialty games are also limited to basic standards like Bingo, Keno and Sudoku, and seven different kinds of scratch tickets.
- The casino graphics and sound seem dated compared with its competitor’s software; the games are realistic and entertaining enough, but still find themselves a little lacking in the cutting edge technology department.
- In 2006 Rival entered into the thriving online gaming industry using GiGse in order to officially launch itself.
- They have recently redesigned their software to include Live Chat in their lobbies which is both comforting to new players, and also convenient.
- In 2014 they added a mobile gaming technology to their portfolio which was showcased at the ICE gaming Conferences.
- Mobile platform for its casinos is still under development, and mobile device access is limited.
Gaming Experience – Popular Games – Supported Games
Rival Gaming Experience: We played “Real Money” on three of their most popular casino slot and video-poker applications – Cosmic Quest II, Lions Roar, and Deuce’s Wild. We found that all the graphics rated at least fair to good, and all the games we played also had convenient and easily accessible navigation buttons to cashier, help, lobby, etc. while in game-play mode.
With 150+ games to choose from, they still have a somewhat limited list of games compared to its competitors, but there is a variety of choices. They offer plenty of slots and progressive slots, Online Poker, Video Poker. Their table games consist of 3 – Card Poker, Blackjack, Multi-hand Blackjack, Caribbean Stud, American and European Roulette, Craps, Casino War, Let-it-Ride, Baccarat, Red Dog, and Pai Gow.
Rival Slot Progressives: There are some progressive slots that can offer you a jackpot which varies from a few thousand dollars to over $50,000. Unfortunately the company is not large enough to compete in the industry with some of the gigantic multi-million dollar progressives offered by larger gaming companies.
Rival offers their interactive I-Slots, that tell a different story which are combined along with video-clips, and a unique skill-based bonus round which is meant to improve the player's gaming experience. The player's performance in the Bonus round also determines the direction of the story. Their distinctive I-Slots are what set them apart from other casino software industry producers, making them a star player even though they are a relatively small company.
Regardless Rival is a newcomer in the casino industry, they remain a decent competitor to the other software developers. As a clear argument of this statement appears a development of I-Slots and using of the content delivery network. With maintaining of the mobile software, Rival is taking a deserved place among other giants in the gambling software industry. They are one of those established companies that have a reputable standing. Rival powered casinos tend to offer no-deposit bonuses, and are easy to collect on with their promotional offers.
About our company: