Skill-On-Net is a relatively new online casino software and support company. Their software powers over 12 casino gaming sites. Skill-On-Net started out a decade ago as a major support network for their star Backgammon gaming software that powered the popular site BGroom.com. Although new to the Casino Gaming Industry, they hold a reputation for being reliable and user- friendly, and also for having a unique layout to their licensed casinos.
Pros and Cons:
- The casino software company does excel in graphics, sound and imagination.
- Multiple currencies are supported as well on this software so that players can also deposit and read the winnings in their own currencies.
- The lack of Live Chat in the lobby for customer support
- Compared to other larger casino software companies with more production time behind their belts, the choices of games do seem somewhat limited.
- Popular casino games provided by Skill-On-Net include Backgammon, Video Slots, Video Poker, Baccarat, and progressive Blackjack.
- Skill-on-net has more than 50 casino games developed by them, 30 of those are slot games, and the other 20 are basic casino table games.
- Skill-On-Net’s newest well-known theme game is the Iconic Yahtzee. The game features a Free Roll Bonus where 4 of the same dice are held. You can get 5 of a kind - with 3 rolls, which will also result in big wins.
- Skill-On-Net’s Backgammon casino software powers sites like BGroom.com. The game allows users an opportunity to compete with thousands of other Backgammon players from around the world for money. The software employs security protocols such as 128 bit, SSL data encryption technology that ensures all their online transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out securely. The software also utilizes a certified and audited Random Number Generator for dice drawing. The BGroom.com casino uses a rake commission system that gives the casino no advantage if either inter-active player wins.
- Skill-On-Net casinos all have 24/7 Phone and E-mail support available.
Gaming Experience and Popular/Supported Games
Video Poker choices include Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, and Jokers Wild. Table Poker choices are, Casino Hold’em and Caribbean Poker.
Skill-On-Net’s casino games include over 30 slots, offers American and European Roulette. Their specialty tables include Baccarat, plus they offer American and European Blackjack. Card games like Pai Gow, Punto Banco, Let it Ride and Casino War are also available.
Progressive Casino Games
Skill-On-Net offers progressive Blackjack games with high payouts, and two progressive slots called Millionaire Genie with payout of £2,5 million and Good & Evil with payout of €310.000.
Good & Evil
Skill-On-Net has become a popular platform for networking in the online gaming community featuring real dealers on live streaming video serving live Baccarat, live Roulette, and live Blackjack. This is along with multiplayer tournaments, and multi-player online interactive Backgammon where players compete against each other and the gaming site charges a commission for mediating the games.
Several of the company’s casinos offer 3D gaming and interactive new games that are in the forefront of the modern gaming industry. Skill-On-Net’s gaming options include a wide range of game tournaments, and very large jackpots up to £2 million, these facts have helped Skill-On-Net Software to stand out in a highly competitive industry. 24/7 multilingual support is available.
Skill-On-Net’s original Backgammon platform put the company on the map as a well-known and trusted multi-player gaming software provider. The wide range of languages they offer makes them a convenient and popular international online casino platform as well. What the company does not offer is a decent amount of games to choose from. Their limited selection falls short. Skill-On-Net casinos are also missing other amenities that are standard these days at most other gambling sites that are run by their competitors. These facts all add up together and give the company a lack-luster and mediocre score, even with its high rated sound and graphics.
About our company: